We welcome book proposals in areas such as:
Islamic theories of international relations • Islam in International Relations theories • Islamic Studies and International Studies • Islamic Studies and Area Studies • Islamic approaches to world politics • Islam and foreign policy • Islam and diplomacy • Islam and geopolitics • Islam and Security Studies • Islam and post-colonial international relations • Islam and global development studies • Islam and international law • Islam and international political economy • Islam and international political sociology • Islam and human rights • Islam and international organizations
All book proposals should include the following:
• A title of the book.
• A description of the book (between 400 and 700 words) and its relation to competing works.
• A table of contents.
• An estimate of page length.
• One or two sample chapters.
• A curriculum vitae of the author(s).
• A proposed deadline for submission of the final manuscript.