We welcome book proposals in areas such as:
Islamic theories of international relations • Islam in International Relations theories • Islamic Studies and International Studies • Islamic Studies and Area Studies • Islamic approaches to world politics • Islam and foreign policy • Islam and diplomacy • Islam and geopolitics • Islam and Security Studies • Islam and post-colonial international relations • Islam and global development studies • Islam and international law • Islam and international political economy • Islam and international political sociology • Islam and human rights • Islam and international organizations
All book proposals should include the following:
• The proposed title of the book.
• A description of the book (between 400 and 700 words) that explains its rationale, scope, significance to the series, its relations to competing works, and notable contribution to existing scholarship.
• A table of contents with chapter summaries.
• Estimated word length for the whole book, its proposed completion date, and description of its target readership.
• Optional: one or two sample chapters.
• Complete curriculum vitae of the author(s).